Friday 18 November 2016

ill never forget the time

I'll never forget the time when I got the second highest mark in New Zealand for my reading test.
                                                                                                                                       I came home one day and my mum was reading the results for mine and emily’s tests. When she opened my test she seemed shocked. I thought I had scored 0% on my one of my tests. When I asked the score she said I had got the second highest mark in New Zealand for the year 5 reading test. I was shocked. I was sure they had made a huge mistake of marking my test because there was no way I could have scored that high. The test was about understanding what your reading and answering questions about the story. I'm usually not that great at understanding what I’m reading because when I'm reading books it can sometimes take a minute for me to process one sentence through my brain.



No comments:

Post a Comment