Friday 6 May 2016

My Holiday recount

“GOAL! 29 BEAT THAT” Benji yelled. I was Feeling confident that we would win. “You better beat that Matthew or we will lose” Emily groaned and gave him a look that said “If you lose I will kill you.”
“30!! HA.”Matthew yelled! Emily and Matthew were overwhelmed at their accomplishment. The next round is double points!

The final round was hurdles. Emily and I are the best at hurdles and who ever wins, puts their Team first or tied! My heart was racing and I was so nervous. The whistle went and Emily and I were neck in neck. Emily tripped over the second hurdle, putting me ahead.

  After the race was done, The results was clear. But who won? was it me or Emily? I Was out of breath and anxious because it was taking so long. “Ok guys and girls, the winner is….. BENJI AND LIV!!” someone Called out. Benji and I were so happy.

A big frown spread across Emily's face. Her hands started to screw up into paper balls and then a tear ran down her cheek. As she wiped it away she started yelling at us, “YOU CHEATED. THAT'S NOT FAIR. WE SHOULD HAVE TO DO THE HURDLES AGAIN.”

3 comments:

  1. Great Writing Olivia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Writing Olivia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, Olivia. You had a few spelling mistakes but you included great vocabulary and made the story interesting!

    ReplyDelete