Friday 16 June 2017

Quick Write

1st person:

Bath Time! My favourite time of the day. I turned on the tap and hopped into the tub. I watched as the floor around me disappeared under the water. The sail popped up behind me and I started gliding atop the water. The turtles and fish swam underneath me. The wind tugged and pulled my hair in different directions. As the sea rose higher I floated further into the sea. All around me was water and fish. There were dolphins and whales playing. I watched the dolphins and I could feel a smile on my face. I was happy and peaceful. I wish I could stay here forever. I could see stingrays and a school of fish below. They looked happy and peaceful too. I wonder what it would be like to live in the sea. If I could live in the sea, I would be a dolphin. I'd laugh and jump in and out of the water all day. I would travel the world and see places I'd never see as a little girl. As I leant over the boat to watch the turtles, some of my hair fell into the water. I looked up and Suddenly the water started disappearing and I was in the bathroom once again. I got out of the bath put on my PJs and ran of to bed.

3rd person:


There was a little girl, floating on the water in her bathtub. She was peering down into the ocean, watching the sea life play. Her long brown hair was falling behind her and rested on her lovely blue shirt. Her bath tub was filling the sea with more and more water. She looked at the dolphins with a smile on her face. As she drifted further and further into the ocean, she slowly disappeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment